Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mark


Mark turned 18 last month and this is the card I made for him. I used a retired SU set called Country Pleasures.It's a fun one to watercolor. After I colored the image, I sponged a little Antique Linen Distress ink to age it a bit.

I used an old SU DSP too, called Four Seasons. The backgrounds were made using Print Pattern and Cheesecloth, both by SU.

I hope you enjoy my fall creation. It's a beautiful, sunny,crisp autumn day here in Northern Illinois. Thanks for visiting!


Stamps: Country Pleasures, Print Pattern, Cheesecloth, On Your Birthday, all by SU!
Ink: Stazon Black, Versamark, Antique Linen
Paper: Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke, Confetti Cream, Four Seasons DSP by SU!
Extras: brads

2 comments:

Veronica Z said...

Paula, this card is beautiful! I see what you mean about the stamp being a fun one to color! I love how you used the background stamps to add extra dimension to the card. I think it turned out fabulous!

java diva said...

That's a beautiful card! How thoughtful of you to share a card for someone else's birthday ON your birthday! You're so sweet!